Monday, October 31, 2005

Monday, Monday

I felt a bit more pregnant yesterday. For one thing, I'm freakin' TIRED! I had a stake primary meeting, and I could barely keep my eyes open. Maybe that had nothing to do with pregnancy, however.... HA!

Thank heavens for standard time. Can I just say that I hate daylight savings time??! The fact that it takes up 6.5 months out of the year is just unnerving. This isn't the 1770's, folks. I would be happy to stay on standard time, year-round. Even ESTATIC! Maybe we should move to Arizona, for that one reason alone.

There were a ton of layoffs at DH's job on Friday. He dreaded going to work today. Who can blame him? How terrifying for all! If he lost his job, we would have to go bankrupt, no doubt about it.

As long as I'm pregnant, come what may! If I'm not pregnant (or rather, if this is another pregnancy that doesn't hold), come what may!

Boy, I suck at this blogging thing. I read other blogs and I'm so impressed by how snarky and snappy and creative they are! I ain't bored reading about their lives and thoughts! But mine? Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear....

No comments: