Friday, February 15, 2008

Okay, okay. I'll play.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1) Temple Square custodian
2) Dinner pianist at Provo's finest
3) Lineworker in book bindery
4) Improve pianist for modern dance technique classes

Four movies I've watched more than 4 times:
1) Muriel's Wedding
2) Moonstruck
3) Sound of Music
4) Napoleon Dynamite

Four Places I've lived:
1) Brisbane, Australia
2) San Francisco, CA
3) El Paso, TX
4) Laie, Hawaii

Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
1) Countdown with Keith Olbermann
2) Project Runway
3) What Not to Wear
4) ...

Four places I have been:
1) Tokyo, Japan
2) Rome, Italy
3) Petra, Jordan
4) Paris, France

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1) Barbara
2) Averil
3) Travis
4) Marla

Four of my favorite foods:
1) ice cream
2) grilled cheese sandwich
3) strawberries
4) Training Table #4 - no pickles, no onions

Four places I would rather be right now:
1) New Zealand
2) Singing on the stage of the Met
3) Disneyland
4) bed

Things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1) Getting back on to that operatic stage
2) Losing weight
3) Going to Utah
4) Being closer to Debt Free

No comments: