Monday, January 28, 2008

Ahhhh, politics

I've always had a mild interest in politics. I stress the word mild. I don't think much of those who are completely apathetic about politics, nor am I warm towards political fanatics! However, as I sit here on my duff watching the State of the Union address, I have to work to keep from laughing out loud. What a buffoon is this George W. Bush. I don't believe a word he says, anymore. There were such hopes for him, seven years ago. I remember - I held those hopes myself. January of 2001 was a very exciting time for our little family. We were considering a move to NYC, and the glittering dream of a bright future lay before us.

Okay...I'm going to stop now. I HAVE to listen to this! It's just too fascinating.

1 comment:

1foxypocahontas said...

Don't stop! Keep going. I'm interested.