Friday, June 11, 2004

Blog Virgin

My first blog. Wow - posting on a blog for the "whole world to see". Will I worry about grammar? Will I worry about content? Spelling? How much will I edit, and how much will I just allow myself to be? I dunno.... I really want this to be like a journal for me, since I hardly ever write with pen and paper anymore. This will be so much easier!

Trav has today off from work, because of Reagan's funeral. I don't know yet what we're going to do. It's already 10AM and we have no plans. Everything that we think of doing, we talk ourselves out of it. This is a big, BIG weekend ahead: temple dedication choir rehearsals, baptism interview for Christian with Bishop Johnson, inviting people to his baptism, shopping for his birthday, planning for the event, and of course, the temple dedication(s).

Averil is in Utah visiting Dad and the family. I realized yesterday that she was here eight years ago exactly, when Christian was born! I wish that she could see him now - wow!

Will post more later. I have a lot on my mind.

No comments: